Dreary winter days don't stand a chance against this delicious sun-dried tomato pasta, boosted with anti-oxidant rich RECHARGE Chaga Mushroom extract.
This awesome recipe was created for FreshCap by Chef Teresa Hansen.
Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
8 ounces lentil pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3)
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¼ cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
2 tsps RECHARGE Chaga Extract
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and Recharge mushroom extract. Cook for 2-3 more minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Portion into 4 servings and garnish with fresh basil and crumbled feta.
Chef Teresa Hansen
Teresa Hansen is a Personal Chef & Nutritionist. Her educational background includes a Bachelor’s in Nutrition from Arizona State University and a diploma in Culinary Arts from Le Cordon Bleu. She has 8 years’ experience in the nutrition + culinary field and has appeared nationally on The List, news show debuting healthy recipes and cooking techniques.
SHARE THIS RECIPE