"I made these MOOD BOOSTING CHAI SPICED PECAN CUPS and you should too."
Thanks for the awesome recipe Katelyn!
- 1/2 cup raw pecan butter (I used @vivapura)
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chai spice
- 2 tsp. ELECTRIC Lions Mane
- 1 Tbsp. lucuma
- 1/2 tsp. mucuna (the dopamine bean)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
- Stevia to taste or 1 Tbsp.
1. Melt cacao butter and coconut butter over LOW heat in a saucepan until just melted (watch carefully).
2. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whisk until smooth and well incorporated.
3. With a tablespoon, measure one heaping tablespoon into each cup mold.
4. Let set up in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or until hard. Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
5. I highly suggest getting some of @vivapura pecan butter for these. It's extremely rich and creamy and so so smooth.
-share the recipe-