This amazing recipe uses frozen cauliflower pizza crust- so it's gluten free and grain free.
It's also supercharged with powerful functional mushrooms to boost your immune system and help you feel amazing any time of year.
Mushroom Powered Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons THRIVE 6
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (10.6 ounce) frozen cauliflower pizza crust
- 4 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Thrive mushroom powder and season with salt and pepper. Toss with whole cherry tomatoes and evenly lay on parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Roast in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Cook cauliflower pizza crust according to package directions.
5. Once crust is cooked spread roasted tomato mixture on crust. Top with fresh mozzarella. Bake in 400 F oven for 6-8 minutes until warmed through and mozzarella melts. Garnish with fresh basil.
Chef Teresa Hansen
Teresa Hansen is a Personal Chef & Nutritionist. Her educational background includes a Bachelor’s in Nutrition from Arizona State University and a diploma in Culinary Arts from Le Cordon Bleu. She has 8 years’ experience in the nutrition + culinary field and has appeared nationally on The List, news show debuting healthy recipes and cooking techniques.