What could be better than warm brownies in the afternoon?
How about Mushroom Powered Chaga brownies!?!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 Tbsp. lucuma powder
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/16 tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp. Chaga Mushroom Powder
- 3 eggs (for vegan version: 3 Tbsp. chia seeds, GROUND mixed with 1/2 cup water)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or nut milk of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Process wet in a food processor and process until well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients and process again. The batter should be quite smooth.
5. In a greased baking dish, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.
6. The brownies should still be fudgy and not well done. If you like more well down brownies, bake for another 5-7 minutes.
7. Let cool completely and store in the refrigerator.
8. Dust with more cacao or lucuma powder if desired.