Hot summer days got you feeling like you could use a cold-brew jolt?
Quickly whip together this charged-up coconut cold brew for an antioxidant rich energy boost.
- ¼ cup Trader Joe’s Coconut Cold Brew concentrate (or other brand)
- ½ teaspoon RECHARGE Chaga
- ½ cup plant based milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional
- Whisk together cold brew concentrate with Recharge FreshCap mushroom powder until well combined.
- Stir in milk and maple syrup, if using. Top with ice + drink!
*Not a fan of coconut? No Problem! Any old brew concentrate coffee can be substituted*
-share this recipe-
Chef Teresa Hansen
Teresa Hansen is a Personal Chef & Nutritionist. Her educational background includes a Bachelor’s in Nutrition from Arizona State University and a diploma in Culinary Arts from Le Cordon Bleu. She has 8 years’ experience in the nutrition + culinary field and has appeared nationally on The List, news show debuting healthy recipes and cooking techniques.