Turns out to make the most amazing cheese sauce, you don't even need cheese.
This sauce is totally vegan, made from vegetables, spices, and an extra boost from powerful Cordyceps mushroom.
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup water (from boiling vegetables)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp HERO Cordyceps
- 1 tsp freeze dried garlic
- 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried onion powder
- 1/2 tsp tahini paste
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- Clean and chop potatoes and carrots in uniform chunks, boil until soft. Retain 1/2 cup of the boiling water.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add cheese sauce to cooked gluten free macaroni noodles for a delicious vegan mac n cheese. This cheese sauce is great for other recipes- nacho cheese dip, chili cheese fries- whatever you feel like!