- 2 cups cacao butter
- 2 cups cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. FreshCap Mushrooms Chaga Powder
- 2 tsp. ground Kion coffee
- 1 Tbsp @vivapura super maca
- 1 Tbsp. mesquite or lucuma
- 1/3 cup Thrive Market coconut nectar or sweetener of choice
- 1/3 tsp mineral salt
- 12 drops Elaina Love's Pure Joy Planet vanilla essence
- 5 drops coffee essence - optional
- FILLING: About 1/2 cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
1. Melt cacao butter.
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth (be sure there is no water in your blender, I mean completely DRY!) and fill your molds 1/4 full for the first layer. Let set up in the fridge.
3. When the first chocolate layer is set, measure 1/4 tsp almond butter into each mold. Then pour the remaining liquid chocolate over the almond butter. Top with a pinch of sea salt if desired.
4. Let set up for another hour, pop out of molds and enjoy!
Included by favorite brands because I get asked all the time what I use! Save this post and make these!
SHARE THIS RECIPE